Saturday 21 April 2018

Sparkling succulents

Hey everyone, happy Saturday! Today I'm excited to bring to you some of my favourite nail art for some time. I'm trying to get through a list of untried nail polishes (which is proving to be great fun!) and thought it would be a good opportunity to try sparkly cactus nails, especially as I had an untried succulents plate as well. You can see the full list of colours used below the pictures.

I used the Hipster 16 (untried) and 18 plates from Mo You London to make nail decals on my Uber Mat. You can see how here. As the images on plate 16 are a little short for my long nails I added a bit of colour at the bottom of the pattern on my ring finger. It's a backup solution but I really like the look. I particularly like that pattern as well, I think it's meant to be like the pattern of little glass panes in a terrarium.

I haven't quite managed to capture it in these pictures but in the right lighting the cacti are so lovely and sparkly  with little shimmering flakies, and the pots are super shiny too. This nail art is just so meee!!
Colours used:  Moscow - Picture Polish,  Floral Street - Nails Inc,  Midnight Mischief - Painted Polish by Lexi,  Someday - ILNP, Checkmate - ILNP 

No comments:

Post a Comment