Saturday 14 April 2018

Prim & Copper

Hello nail people! Short post today, just showing off one of those rare polishes I wear alone, without any nail art or other adornments. This is Prim & Copper, from the lovely Femme Fatale Cosmetics. It's an exclusive polish for Rainbow Connection (pretty much my favourite shop!). I had my eye on it for a while so I'm glad I managed to get hold of it while it's around, it's still available now if you like the look of it.

The colour as you can see is a burgundy/purple shade, varying depending on the lighting, with flecks of copper glitter scattered throughout. My photography skills still need some work but you can see it below in some different lighting. I need to get some way of capturing really bright lights without making my hands look funny... as this one does sparkle wonderfully under bright lights or sunlight. As always the formula is good, I used two coats for the pictures below. The finish is slightly textured but if this isn't your desired finish it can be smoothed out with a top coat.

Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment