Tuesday 6 February 2018

Femme Fatale Cosmetics - Clever Girl

Hey everyone! Not got a lot to talk about tonight but I just had to share my thoughts on Femme Fatale Cosmetic's Clever Girl. This polish was sat in my untried list for ages and I was clearly missing out! Unfortunately my pictures don't quite do it justice, it's honestly so lovely in person and so unusual.

Clever Girl is a thermal colour changing polish full of gold glitter. When cold the base is a pinky red, and when warm the base is clear so you can just see the gold glitter. I've yet to see another thermal polish that turns clear and I think it's an interesting effect. I expected it might look too bare but once the red is gone you can see that there are lots of smaller flecks of glitter that pad it out a bit.

I really struggled to get good pictures but it's honestly so beautiful and sparkly! I think the name Poison Apple would have suited it better but it looks like Femme Fatale already had a polish with that name. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment