Thursday 14 December 2017

Festive Trees - Inspired by Mo You London

Hello everyone, we're getting closer! I feel like this month is flying by, we'll blink and it will be Christmas! *fingers crossed* Today's nail art is a design I saw on the Mo You London website to advertise one of their stamping plates. I liked it so much I bought the plate and tried it for myself so it clearly worked! The design is simple but perfect for Christmas.

I started with a base of cream (colours listed below the pics) on all except my middle finger nails, on which I used a green base. I then used gold polish to stamp gold stars on all the cream nails, and the pattern on the green nails. I used the Festive 01 plate from MYL which is so pretty! I did have my eye on it last year so this design tipped me over the edge!

On my thumb nails and ring finger nails I used the advanced stamping technique to get the Christmas tree colours in. I used my Uber Mat to make decals, you can see how here. I finished off with a matte top coat to make the colours pop. I like this design a lot but at times I wanted something a bit more bright and sparkly for the season! It was good to give my nails a little break though!
Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Bright Lights - Barry M, Spring Green - Barry M, Westminster Bridge Matte Top Coat - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment