Sunday 1 October 2017

Stamping Sunday: Pastel Smoosh

Hello all! I'm writing to you in a state of half sleep this evening! I've been away on business in Dublin last week and then out on Friday (which of course takes me two days to recover from now, grr!) so still pretty sleepy!

This was the nail art I wore in Dublin. For the pastel nails I painted them with off white, and then painted purple, blue and yellow onto a stamper, and dabbed them onto my nails. I then used my Back To The 20's 01 stamping plate from Mo you London to stamp some images on top in black. I like the thumbnail best by far, I think I should have used that image on all my nails except the accent.

For the accent I used a lovely shimmery metallic from Cirque Colors. This design was OK but not a favourite of mine. The black smudged a little, and I think the patterns chosen could have worked better. You'll also see a bit of mess round the edges, this was caused by the challenges of a cheap peel of barrier! It made the clean up process more difficult that just using remover and brushes!
Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Blue Moon - Barry M, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Wardour Street - Nails Inc, Midnight Mischeif - Painted Polish, Idyllic - Cirque Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment