Tuesday 31 October 2017

Halloween Moonlight Nail Art

OooooOOoo! Happy Halloween! This is my last minute Halloween nail art for this year and I love the way it came out! I took inspiration from clairestelle8 on Instagram, who did the same thing but with a different stamping plate/images. I loved her design so much I had to give it a go!

I started with a layer of off white as a base, and then prepared sponges with colours to sponge onto my nails. I used yellow, turquoise, cobalt blue and shimmery/sparkly blue (colours listed below the pictures). Once dry I used my Festive 16 stamping plate from Mo You London, and stamped some carefully chosen images onto my nails in gold. I then stamped the same images over the gold, but slightly lower, in black stamping polish. Thank goodness for clear stampers!

I'm super pleased with these and feel like I want to keep it on for ages! I love the effect of the moonlight peeking out between the haunted houses etc, and the shiny shadowy effect of the gold. I'm super grateful for the inspiration!
Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Greenberry - Barry M, Cobalt - Barry M, Yellow - Barry M, Love & Liberty - Painted Polish, Foil Effect Gold - Barry M, Midnight Mischief -Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment