Sunday 20 August 2017

Guest Nails - Summer Prints

Hi everyone! Guest nails again tonight. These are some I did for my friend Jess as she was going to a wedding. Please excuse the mess around the edges, I find it harder to do clean up on other peoples nails! Plus with both agree it's actually pretty satisfying getting the mess round the edges off in warm water!

We started with a pale pink base, and stamped a few images in white from my Doodles 01 plate from Mo You London. For a few other images I created decals and added a pit of a darker pink in some of the patterns. I used my Uber Mat for these, you can see how here. For the accent nail I used the lovely rose gold Halcyon from Cirque Colors. I really liked these, I like how her nails are small enough for the whole doodles designs to fit, and I think it's very fitting for a summer wedding :)
Colours used: Surfboard - Barry M, White Knight - Mo You London, Acai Smoothie - Barry M, Halcyon - Cirque Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment