Tuesday 6 June 2017

Illyrian Polish - First Try

Hello nail people! Today I'm getting back into the spirit of my monthly indie review (I don't really have the space to keep that up anymore - much as I enjoyed buying the polish!) and reviewing a new indie polish brand I've recently tried. The brand is Illyrian and I purchased two pale glitters from Rainbow Connection to try.

First up is Nimbus, a lilac-ish pale purple with flecks of blue and some holographic sparkle. It applies well and the below pictures are just two coats. Some might prefer three but I was surprised how well it covered in two. I like the iridescent sparkle of this one!
The second polish I tried was Charming, a shimmering pale pink with holographic sparkle. Again, this was two coats, though I'd say it was marginally more sheer than Nimbus. I was impressed that I could just paint these on and not sponge them.
I think that's all to say really! They're both lovely and lasted really well. Would definitely buy from this brand again.

No comments:

Post a Comment