Thursday 22 June 2017

Blue blue mermaid tail nails

Hi everyone! Just a short post today. This is another one I did for the nail addicts collaboration on Instagram. This month the theme was monochrome, using different shades of your favourite colour to create nail art. Small amounts of black or white were also allowed for outlines but I managed to use dark blue for mine.

I used the advanced stamping technique with my Uber Mat to create the pattern (see how here). The image is from the twi-star Bundle Monster mermaid plate. It took a pretty long time to fill in the scales! I also used a white base coat underneath to make the colours stand out.

Head over to @nailaddictscollab to see all the other. designs :)
Colours used: Alpine Snow - OPI, Blue Moon - Barry M, Blueberry - Barry M, Cobalt - Barry M, Cyan - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment