Tuesday 16 May 2017

Instagram Nail Art Collaboration

Hi everyone, tonight I have nail art themed nail art for you! Nail art within nail art, like a dolls house within a dolls house...

So this was for a nail addicts collaboration I took part in on Instagram (the full collage can be seen on Instagram @nailaddictscollab). I went through a few different ideas of what I'd do for this one, but then stumbled across the Artist 20 plate from Mo You London, I was really taken with the images of nail art tools such as brushes, dotting tools and silicone brush tools. So I grabbed it when getting some of the new cactus plates from their hipster collection.

I went for a watery pastely theme so the tools stood out, and wanted to show the mess created when creating nail art! The dripping polish image is actually from a Mo You London Halloween plate. but I think it suits nail polish better than blood! I used a pale pink to stamp the image and then went over it with glitter.

Please do check out the other designs on Instagram!
Colours used: Alpine Snow - OPI, Mint Green - Barry M, Berry - Barry M, Blue Moon - Barry M, Surfboard - Barry M, Charming  - Illyrian, Black Knight - Mo You London

1 comment:

  1. Instagram Nail Art Collaboration is the very nice post and interesting.nail art on instagram it very good looking .more information visit https://thebiz.me/uncategorized/best-nail-artists-instagram/

    ReplyDelete