Sunday 30 April 2017

Painted Polish - Kelli's Birthday Bash Duo

Happy Sunday all! Short blog post today. Just wanted to share my thoughts on Painted Polish by Lexi's lilacy 'birthday bash' due. I know there are many reviews of this already, but the pictures are pretty so I had to share them! The duo consists of a pastel creme polish, Take The Cake and a matching shimmering holographic, Counting Candles. They're not the sort of shades I'm typically drawn too, but I saw a lot of gorgeous pictures of these all over social media and it wore me down!

I absolutely adore Painted Polish's holographioc glitters, but these were the first creme, or normal holo polishes I tried from this brand, I have to say they didn't dissapoint. Take The Cake (the creme) had good coverage and smooth finish. I found this to be a really flattering shade for my skin tone.

The holo, Counting Candles is a little more sheer but still covers well. It's lovely and elegant polish and goes brilliantly with Take The Cake. I think they'll be great for some spring nail art.
Colours used: Take The Cake - Painted Polish, Counting Candles - Painted Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment