Sunday 5 February 2017

Stamping Sunday: Classic Geometric Style Manicure

Good evening nail world! I've got a simple advanced stamping design to show you today, but one I rather liked. I haven't blogged for a week as I've been away in Krakow on business, and these were the nails I did for the trip. I wanted something grown up, as my travel was for work, but still wanted a bit of nail art. I also went for blue glitter and marine images last time, so wanted something more classic this time!

For my main colour I used Garnet from Cirque Colors, a beautiful deep red with tiny shimmery flakes of glitter. It's from their Facets Collection which I adore! You can see my initial thoughts of the collection here. For the accent nail I used my new Holy Shapes 03 plate from  Mo You London, and used the advanced stamping technique to colour in some of the spaces in the image with beautiful shiny rose gold. Click here for a picture tutorial on advanced stamping using a stamping mat, and here for how to do this with no stamping mat.

I hope you've enjoyed this design, I certainly intend to use these images with more of the Facets Collection so stay tuned!
Colours used: Garnet - Cirque Colors, Alpine Snow - OPI, Black Knight - Mo You London, Halcyon - Cirque Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment