Friday 17 February 2017

Moles In Love

Hi all! Here is my belated valentines nail art. I've been ill with a fluey type think so haven't had the chance to post this yet. I'm not that big on valentines nail art as it's a bit too pink and fluffy for me, but I usually do the one obligatory design per year! Last years lobster design is my favourite so far, you can see it here.

This year I decided to go for something rather random but cute. I was winding up my boyfriend by going on and on about an adorable baby mole, and the idea for doing mole nails for valentines came into my head. After all, when you've been together a few years and live together, winding each other up is a huge (and fun :P) part of a relationship!

I used CBL's Party In Rio for three nails on each hand. it's perfect for valentines day as it's a red polish with red glitter and hints of pink. It's a shame the pictures don't quite show up the glitter, it's lovely and three dimensional. For the accent nails I went freehand for a change and made some decals on my Uber Mat using nail polish. I made two different styles so I could see which I liked best but actually rather liked both so I used my thumb nails as accent nails as well. On my fingers are little round moles holding heart shapes, and on my thumbs are little moles peeking out of their holes. My freehand could use improvement but I do think these are rather cute!
Colours used: Party In Rio - Colors by Llarowe, Cream Soda - Barry M, Smoky Quartz - Cirque Colors, Basil Street - Nails Inc, New York Noir - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment