Sunday 8 January 2017

Stamping Sunday: Reptiles Everywhere!

Good evening all! It's cold and wet outside, and work is absolute misery at the moment, so I've been going for bright nails, or nails that remind me of hot weather! Wasn't actually intentional but it seems to be becoming a theme! So I got three lovely new stamping plates from my boyfriend for Christmas, from Mo You London's new animal plate collection. The first I've tried out is the Animal Plate 10, which as you can see has a reptile theme.

I used an off white base (colours used listed below the pictures), and then green stamping polish to create decals using my Uber Mat, colouring them in with green brown and yellow. You can see my picture tutorial on reverse stamping here, I used this design to create a similar tutorial for reverse stamping using a stamping mat so that will follow shortly. Watch this space for more animal themed nail art!
Colours used: Cream Soda - Barry M, Ever Green - Mo You London, Seven Dials - Nails Inc, Key Lime - Barry M, Cocoa - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment