Monday 19 December 2016

Oh Christmas Lights

Six sleeps till Christmas! I really can't wait! Work is not good right now, I'm not even having much time for Christmas nails! The ones I'm showing you tonight lasted me a whole week, and still looked good, but I have an ideas back log so had to change them.

I've been trying to get my hands on Cirque Colors Halcyon for ages so when it appeared again on Rainbow Connection as part of a holiday collection shortly after my birthday I had to have it. There is a picture of it alone below the nail art pictures. It's a super shiny rose gold shade with a hint of copper to it in some lights. Very on trend!

I used my Uber Mat to make nail decals using my Uber Chic Christmas-01 stamping plate. I used dotting tools to fill in the colours using sparkly shades to give a twinkling lights effect. Colours used are listed below the pictures.
Colours used: Halcyon - Cirque Colors, Black Knight - Mo You London, Cosmic Girl - Danglefoot Polish, Dioptase - Cirque Colors, Tanzanite - Cirque Colors, Party In Rio - Colors by Llarowe


No comments:

Post a Comment