Tuesday 27 December 2016

Guest Nails - Snowman Stamping

Hi everyone! I hope you had a lovely Christmas/break. I'm reeeally enjoying having some time off work and had a lovely Christmas with my family. Super happy with my presents and I'm pleased to say they included some stamping plates, so those will follow in the next few months (yes there are that many - I ordered some today too!).

So the day I finished work for the Christmas holidays I had a half day (ish) so had a couple of friends over to do Christmas nails. I did my Christmas day nails, and these snow themed nails for my friend Jess. We started with a white base on all nails and then put some silver holo over the top on the ring finger, it doesn't show up too well in the picture but it adds a good bit of shine to the design.

I used two Barry M blue shades to stamp overlapping snowflakes on three nails on each hand, using Mo You London's Festive Plate 02. I really love the way the snowflakes came out, it's a shame I'll probably be waiting till next year now before I try it on myself! For the ring finger and thumb I made decals on my Uber Mat using the Uber Chic Christmas-01 plate. I was happy with this design and I know Jess was too so I hope it lasted through Christmas!
Colours used: Alpine Snow - OPI, Black Knight - Mo You London, Blueberry - Barry M, Cobalt - Barry M, Dead Heat - Barry M, Mega - ILNP

No comments:

Post a Comment