Saturday 12 November 2016

Glitter and Bubbles

Hello all! Blogging in the middle of the night, wooo! My sleeping pattern has gone a little wrong due to some travel over the last few days. Tonight I am showing you a bit of simple stamping I did over How Deep Is Your Holo from Fun Lacquer's Simply Nailogical collection. You can see my review of it here.

For the images I used Mo You London's Sailor Plate 01 and a clear jelly stamper so I could see where to place the images. The images on this plate are quite small so on some I squeezed in two per nail. I particularly liked the way the mermaid and bubbles on my thumbnail turned out. It looks like she's playing with them or catching them.
Colours used: How Deep Is Your Holo - Fun Lacquer, Silver Foil Effect - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment