Tuesday 8 November 2016

Femme Fatale Paragon - A Colour Change Adventure

Hi everyone! Today I'm showing off my second colour change nail polish, which I wore for my birthday last week. I avoided colour polish for some time as I thought it was just a gimmick that wouldn't work that well. But when I gave in and decided to try one (reviewed here) from Femme Fatale I fell in love! Perhaps I am just easily amused, but I don't seem to get bored of the colour change aspect! The only downside is the slight disappointment when the next nail polish I wear doesn't change colour under the tap!

Paragon from Femme Fatale is a pale purple glitter in cold temperatures, and white glitter when it's warm. It has a sort of unicorn feel to it I think! There is a lovely sparkly to it. The polish I fairly sheer, the below images are with three coats. I would thoroughly recommend this polish, it was really pretty and a novelty to wear on my birthday. I couldn't bring myself to put nail art over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment