Sunday 30 October 2016

HPB Presents: Halloween 2016!

Hello everyone, happy almost Halloween! Today I'm taking poart in a blogger link up with the Hobby Polish Bloggers Facebook group. It's a freindly group for nail bloggers at any level to share/ask for tips and advice. Hallooween last year was the second time I took part in a HPB link up, I can't beleive the time has gone so fast!

I've gone for a fairly classic Halloween look, using two stanping plates I got for the occasion. One is Bundle Monster H08 and the other is Mo You London's Festive Plate 16. I adore the images on the MYL plate, and the BM one I bought specificially for the spooky eyes. I wanted a mish-mash of designs so I went with a bunch of different colours, and a different image on each nail. I think the orange and purple look a little odd together, but hey it's Halloween!

The bats, eyes and zombie hands all came from the BM plate. and the rest are from the MYL plate. I used white stamping polish for the eyes and then coloured them in with yellow polish. Unfortuntaely I had a bit of a mis-hap with the graveyard image on my thumbnail. It stamped perfectly and then I accidently splashed it with a little nail polish remover!
Colours used: Lady In Black - OPI, Baby Bellini - Rimmel, Grey - Barry M, W18 - Color Cosmetic, White Knight - Mo You London, Black Knight - Mo You London, Yellow - Barry M

As usual I have seen sooo many lovely Halloween manicures this year, that I now have loads more ideas, shame it's so nearly over! Next year I must start earlier... Don't forget to check out everyone else's designs below!


4 comments: