Monday 3 October 2016

Barry M Coconut Infusion - Autumn 2016

Hi everyone! Today I am showing you my swatches of some of Barry M's new coconut infusion nail polishes for autumn/ winter 2016. There are six new shades, though I have only three to show you today. I'm trying to save money and space, but I'm beginning to wonder if I should have just got all six!

First up is Paradise, a lightly purple toned beige/nude. There are a lot of muted colours in the new set which I'm loving! I'm having a bit of a phase for dusty/muted colours at the moment, not sure if it's just the season or I'm getting old! Perhaps both ;) Below is two coats with no base or top coat. It painted on well and is a great shade for autumn.
Next we have Oyster, a cosy greige (grey/beige). When I saw this initially I thought it was just grey, and having a bit of thing for grey polish I bought it to replace another grey I have that's running out. It turned out as more of a grey/beige, but I'm happy about that as it's such a nice flattering shade! Below is two layers with no base or top coat.
The final polish I bought from this collection was Oasis, a very autumnal smokey purple shade. Again the below is two coats with no base or top coat. I think this will be really good for Halloween designs this month, and just generally a nice colour for the colder weather approaching.
The verdict - these are lovely polishes! I expected my favourite to be the purple but I'm actually quite a fan of the greige as it's so flattering and reminds me of cosy jumpers! There are three more colours in the collection, a red, a brown and a grey; and they cost £4.99 each in Boots, Superdrug or Barry M's website. Thanks for reading! I leave you with a bonus picture, of Paradise and Oyster each held in the opposite hand to the one they are painted on.

No comments:

Post a Comment