Wednesday 21 September 2016

Monthly Indie Reveiw: Cirque Colors

This months indie review is a quick one, as I only have one polish to show you. I went on a bit of a buying spree, and I couldn't justify any more polishes! So I got just this one from Cirque Colors as it was one I'd had my eye on for a little while. From the looks of things Cirque do a range of lovely creme's and bright colours which are well loved.

The shade I chose to try was Hatch from The Awakening spring collection. Shame I have bought it at this time or year really as it would be so perfect for spring! It looks like a little speckled egg, although also a little like toothpaste, or as one of my work colleagues said, a kitchen work surface! I think most of all it has the speckled egg look! I love a pale grey shades enjoyed this creamy speckled polish, I'd say with the speckles it is almost a pale grey.

The consistency was good and it was easy to paint on. It covers in two to three coats. I look forward to trying this with some cobalt blue and or gold, and perhaps some Aztec type patterns.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment