Thursday 23 June 2016

Throwback Thursday: Cobalt Concrete

Hi everyone! Just back from voting in the EU referendum :O Now onto some nails! These are from sooo long ago, possibly nearly three years. I still remember wearing them and enjoying the vibrant colours. I wore them for a trip to visit friends in Portsmouth, and think that it contrasted nicely with the teal maxi skirt I wore - visible in the images below.

I was late on the bandwagon with concrete polish, and got this one alongside a beige (or concrete coloured!) one in a Nails Inc sale. Cobalt blue is probably my favourite colour so I had to try it in this unusual texture. I find the matte-ness of it really brings out the colour, and the colour pops against my ghostly hands! I painted Stonehenge across all my nails, and then used glitter just on the middle two. I can't say I've ever used that glitter since, but it went well with the blue anyway! Will have to see where I can fit it in next.
Colours used: Stonehenge - Nails Inc, Pembridge Gardens - Nails Inc

2 comments:

  1. I really like these. Very neat that you voted in the EU Referendum. What a thing to vote in!

    ReplyDelete