Thursday 26 May 2016

Throwback Thursday: Summer Colours ft Concrete Blue

Happy Thursday everyone! Sooo glad it's Friday tomorrow. Just a quick one today, with some bright colours to match the nice bright day we had today. Spent my lunch break reading in the park and befriended a very adorable caterpillar <3 hope this whether stays!

This one is from around two years ago, and I wore it on a day trip to Portsmouth. I am ashamed to say I haven't work either polish since! The blue is one of Nails Inc's concrete polishes, I was way behind on the concrete trend, didn't really pick it up till they were in the sales, but I couldn't miss this one as it is my favourite shade. Also picked up a concrete coloured one, but still haven't found a good way to work it into some nail art!

I found the matte/textured effect really brought out the vibrant blue. On my middle and ring fingers I used a glitter I got from a set of Nails Inc polishes over the top of the blue, I think it worked well as a summery look :)

Colours used: Stonehenge - Nails Inc, Pembridge Gardens - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment