Thursday 17 December 2015

Throwback Thursday: Reindeer Parade

Today I'm showing you my 2013 Christmas Day nails. I usually try and save the best Christmas design for Christmas itself, but I still don't know what I'm doing this year yet! I will show you 2014's ones on Christmas eve, though I think this might actually be better...

I started with a red base colour, and then went over it with one of Barry M's original glitters (smells pretty potent now, I don't know what they put in there! :0). The deer outline was done just with the polish brush (a and a smaller brush for the ears), dotting tools for the eyes, and a smaller brush for the antlers and nose. Pleased with how it turned out, and that I still like it two years later! Perhaps this is one to revisit this year...


Colours Used: 500 L'Oreal, Red Glitter - Barry M, Cappucino - Barry M, Matt White - Barry M, New York Noir - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment