Saturday 26 December 2015

Snowy creatures on a mild Boxing Day

I hope everyone's Christmas was grand! Today I have guest hands again. These are the nails I did for my sister Imogen, and finished yesterday morning. The snowmen are freehand and were done using small brushes and dotting tools. I was going to add snowflakes or dots on the plain nails, but we quite liked it the way it was. Also decided against little snowman arms as we weren't sure how well they would show up against the background colour. So they are snow creatures rather than snow men!

I always find it harder doing other peoples nails, as I'm used to doing my own. I think it's due to the angles. It won't stop me though!


Colours Used: In the Navy - Colours By Llarowe, Coconut - Barry M, New York Noir - Nails Inc, Dazzle - Orly, Antique Coral - Natural Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment