Friday 20 November 2015

Monthly Indie Review: ILNP

I'm very excited to be sharing this months indie polish review with you! I actually swatched these colours around the same time as posting last months review so I've been dying to share them for some time now. I don't know where to start. This. Polish. Is. AMAZING!! I carefully chose two shades to try, and now i'm carefully trying to resist buying all of them, they're just so beautiful! So first of all they come in lovely little black boxes with heart shaped gaps so you can get a peak at the colours. The bottles are pretty too and have a matte lid which is easy to grip.
First up is Black Orchid, this is one that I just had to have as soon as I saw it. Very much my kind of colour. It's lovely rich dark redish purple, the sort of thing that's very in this season, but I don't think i've seen anything quite like it. I had high expectations of this polish and it didn't disappoint! It catches the light beautifully and is packed with shimmer and gentle glitter. Absolutely radiant! This is two coats.


The second colour I chose was Flower Girl, this is quite different to the sort of thing I normally go for, I'm not much of a pink person, but I loved how delicate it looked, and the champagne sort of tint to it. I wonder if they do a champagne shade?! This came out a little pinker than expected, but it's not too obtrusive! The gentle colour and shimmer make it such an elegant shade. There's a lovely holographic shimmer to it which just gives it that extra something. Beautiful in two to three coats.


I don't think I can choose a favourite out of these. before I tried them I liked Black Orchid best but I don't know now, they're just too beautiful! For my fellow UK nail obsessives you can purchase these at Rainbow Connection. I think they are more readily available in the US. I will be avoiding this site until I have bought everyones Christmas presents as I think it could be very dangerous for my bank balance! I hope you enjoy these polishes as much as I do! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment