Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tropical Tuesday: Guest Hands!

Today I am showing a design I did on my friend Jessica's nails before she went on holiday last year. She was an excellent hand model! Here I am again showcasing the delights of a nail art pen! The gradients were done lightly with some sponges, a top coat added to smooth it out, and the design drawn over the top. As I've said previously, you definitely need a top coat over the nail art pens, or they rub away pretty quickly.

The design was based on something I saw on Pinterest. Unfortunately as it was a while back I can't remember who, but if anyone knows please let me know. So all in all this is a pretty simple one, if you have the patience to sit and do the little drawings!

Colours used: White - Barry M, Cyan Blue - Barry M, Berry  - Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment