Saturday 15 August 2015

Dark Daisies

This design was inspired by one I found on Pinterest, which looks like it was pinned from the Beauty There website. Unfortunately I'm not sure whose design it is orginally but if you know please let me know. I love this one as it's an excuse to bring dark shimmery colours into summer!

I used Nails Inc's Kabaret for it's deep subtle shimmer, I think it's sits nicely against the daisies. For the daisies I did the initial shapes in white acrylic paint, but as this was quite watery topped it up with white nail polish once the basic shape was in place. I remember these particularly fondly as I did the design on my lunch break while sat on a park bench!!


Colours Used: Kabaret - Nails Inc, White Acrylic Paint, White - Barry M, Yellow - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment