Friday 7 August 2015

Brilliant Blue

Is what this shade should be called! This nail art didn't really turn out as it was supposed to, but I'm posting it anyway as I think the colours are so lovely it almost doesn't matter what you do with them. The blue is from Nails Inc and is so very shiny! (shinyness topped up by their gel plumping top coat).

Inspiration was taken from Hannah Rox It (http://hannahroxit.com/) who is insipirationa! (and somewhat more experienced than me!) My mistake was getting the sizing a bit wrong and then having to work around that. Still they were so shiny that I kept them anyway!


Colours used: Bruton Place - Nails Inc, Coconut - Barry M, Sloane Avenue - Nails Inc, Indigo - Barry M, Kensington Caviar Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat - Nails Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment