Monday 3 August 2015

Basic Peacock Nails

So this one is a bit of a work in progress, I was tempted not to post it, but decided it's worth putting up the ones that aren't as good as well, so I can compare as I get better! (Besides I do love the Jessica blue!)

The design was done with dotting tools and a Barry M nail art pen. Mine is going a little gloopy at the edges which probably didn't help. Will be trying this design again with striping brushes to see if I can get a better effect. All in all I think it's a good design to try if you want something fairly simple, but would suggest practising the design on paper first to get an idea of what it will look like.



Colours used: Indigo Glow - Jessica, Chelsea Embankment - Nails Inc, Indigo - Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment