Friday 31 July 2015

Throwing Shapes

It's Friday night and I feel like throwing some shapes! (I will inevitably be curled up in bed shortly - Fridays are not the same when you work 45 hour weeks!) These are from when I went to see Avicii in London last year. I was inspired my Pinterest but unfortunately can't remeber whose picture it was I used so I'm afraid I can't credit them here. A classic example of nail tape! Mine is from ebay and was nice and cheap but still effective. I find it's the best way to get straight clear cut edges.

The neon orange is one I got ridiculously cheap for about 2 euro's in an Ibiza supermarket, and is actually quite impressively good! I imagine it's got a lot of those nasty chemicals in though so try not to use it too much.


Colours used: Matt White - Barry M, W18 - Colour Cosmetics, Indigo - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment