Tuesday 14 July 2015

Seaside nails for a rainy day!

Good evening! As it's miserable outside I thought I'd put up some seaside nails. Really feeling the holiday blues!

This one is another copy cat, this time from One Nail To Rule Them All (http://www.onenailtorulethemall.co.uk/). This is my favourite nail blog so far, this girl is a genius! I don't know how she gets everything so neat! I have tried many of her designs on my own nails and this is one of my faves, being a seaside sort! The design is easier than it looks and fun to do. The only tools required are a small nail art brush (and nail art pen if required), sponge and a little bit of cling film. Dabbing the white polish on lightly with cling film gives the nice foamy sea spray effect.

Colours used: Blue Moon - Barry M, Blueberry - Barry M, White - Barry M, Notting Hill Carnival - Nails Inc, Red Hot Rio  - OPI, Nail Art Pen Black - Barry M

No comments:

Post a Comment